Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jenna's Loaf (Jenna's Idea of Meat Loaf)

I'm not big on the whole ground beef with ketchup on it idea. I decided to come up with something of my own. It's delicous and super easy to make. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



Jenna's Loaf
1 lb. Turkey (ground)
1/2 lb. Jimmy Dean Hot Pork Sausage
1 egg
1 1/2 tsp cumin
2 1/2 tsp N' Orleans Cajun seasoning
1/3 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 cup shredded parmesan, romano, and asiago cheese
1/3 cup shredded permesan, romano, and asiago cheese

Preheat oven to 370 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients, except cheese, in a bowl. Mix 1/4 cup of dry ingredients and 1/2 cup cheese. Mix in the egg and mix in remaining ingredients. Place your loaf in a loaf dish and sprinkle the top with French Fried Onions. Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.











What your loaf should look like before it goes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment