Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Start of a New Adventure!

I have always loved the idea of cooking but didn't really start doing it until my husband, Matthew, and I got married. Now, I try and do my best to cook the best meals I can for him and our beautiful daughter, Katelynn.

So, if I could, I would revolve my life around cooking, but I have a family, and I'm a very busy mommy, so I can't do that. That's why I have started this blog, hoping to help mothers like myself who don't really have that much time to play around in the kitchen. I'm going to try and take a little bit of time from each week and show you some new recipes. Throughout my posts, I will be teaching you how to cook everyday, simple meals, desserts, casseroles, etc. that your family will absolutely go crazy over.

Cooking with Jenna is going to be awesome! I'll be posting recipes REALLY soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment